Our Core Values
- People in Need
What We Value Speaks Volumes
Love INC Core Values
We believe that people are transformed from the inside out and our Core Values guide us. The Love INC ministry provides holistic help, respect for each person served, involvement of churches, connection, and prayer; all while striving for excellence! Our #1 core value is to be true to who we claim to be: Christian.
- We are a Christian ministry. Everything we think, say, and do is In the Name of Christ.
- Prayer is an integral part of who we are.
- We follow Christ’s example in valuing people in need.
- We value unity in the Body of Christ (a unity of purpose in serving our neighbors in need.)
- We value transformation in the lives of people and our community.
- We value churches living out the two Great Commandments, to love God and love their neighbors.
- We value building Christ-like relationships.
- We value connectedness in the Love INC Movement.
- We model excellence.
- We value continually maturing in capacity to meet people’s needs.
At Love INC Marion, our core values drive every aspect of our ministry. Before we create new partnerships, ministries, or processes, we pause and ask a few critical questions. First, do they line up with our mission? And, secondly, do they align with our values?